1. He is going to break your heart.Things I wish I knew before you broke my heart (via myheartin—words)
2. Don’t listen to him when he says he’ll never leave. Six months from the moment he says “I love you” for the first time, you will find yourself falling apart on the bathroom floor when he kisses the pretty blonde.
3. You will spend your entire summer trying to forget what his mouth tastes like. You will be riding in the car on the way to the beach with your friends and you will taste his tongue. Chew a piece of gum. It’ll be okay.
4. Kissing boys with the same smile as him will not make the heartache go away. In fact, it will make it worse.
5. You’re going to see him again, but this time he will not say hello. He will walk past you as if he never knew you, and your chest will cave in. Don’t let him know it got to you.
6. You will try, but you won’t be able to listen to your favorite record anymore, because it will remind you of that night he kissed your entire body. Turn it off and go to sleep.
7. Six months will pass by and you’ll realize you haven’t cried. You will look in the mirror and be able to see yourself without imagining his arms wrapped around your waist.
8. It’s going to hurt for a long time, baby girl. But you’ll fall in love again. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.Joshua Graham (via daydre-ams)
Reblog if you do too. Just to prove that it is more normal than what people actually think.
me and my crew at the party judging you
It’s so perfect I want to cry.
Michael: Girl…. really?
Liz: Now girl you know better…..
Oprah: This bitch just tried it.
Oprah’s face is icon worthy.